Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly



Christmas Afterthought Picture


Family snow day



We didn't get a family picture together this year. I didn't even think of it. I have no excuse. So if you're wondering why you didn't get a picture included with your card this year, you'll see why. These are the only family photos I could dig up from the whole year, and they are pretty ugly.












I don't know why I'm posting them except that people like to see how much we've changed. Well, we havent. But, enjoy, and we'll try to do better in 2010. And if you don't receive your New Years letter by the end of this week, you really should send me your address.
Model-T Museum
Niagara Falls


I promise we'll get an official family picture taken--Soon!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Pictures of parents are overrated, I've decided. I figure I'm doing well if I can get ones of the kids taken. And the poor last one has so many fewer than the oldest!